MIL advice please!

My MIL is awful for turning up at our house unexpectedly. She's even been known to let herself in when we aren't home. 
Last weekend was her other Son's wedding which I helped cater for so I'd made the slices and desserts at home. 
We didn't get home until after 1am and she rocks up that morning. 
She walks around the house and points out every little thing I've not cleaned. I hadn't had a chance to clean all the containers I'd used because we got home so late. 
I had baby clothes drying on a clothes horse (our drier broke) and she had the audacity to say 'Your house looks like a Chinese Laundry, you need to buy a new dryer'. I currently have less than $100 in my bank account and no job so that makes me feel ashamed of myself. 
Every time she leaves I want to cry because I never feel good enough. I hate that she waltzes in, uninvited and then picks on my house. 
It's putting so much pressure on my relationship with my husband because I get frustrated because she blames me, yet he does none of the house work and is hardly home because he plays so much sport. 
I honestly think I'm on the brink of a breakdown. 
I don't know what to do.