c section guilt

BabyK`sMom • IVF miracle born 4/20/17 x2 sweet angel babies 🖤👼🏻👼🏻 🌈 due 3/31/20
I had my gorgeous little boy 3 weeks ago. I'm enjoying being a mom so much.. it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Despite feeling incredibly blessed, I can't help but feel so guilty about the fact that I needed a c section. My c section was an emergency, and ended up saving my son's life, as well as mine; logically, I know there's nothing I could have done to change the outcome, but I keep finding myself playing the "what if" game, wondering if i could have changed the outcome if I was just a little healthier, if I had tried to put off being induced, if I didn't get the epidural, etc... wondering if this is a common experience for c section mom's, and if so, how you've managed to come to terms with your birth plan going off the rails. I don't want anyone to think that I'm not thankful for my son.. I count my blessings every day, and I'm just happy to have a healthy boy, no matter how he came into this world! Just wish that I could have brought him into this world naturally and bonded with him right after birth.