Terrible stretch marks, :((

I'm 38 weeks along, and i can not stand the way my body had stretched out. 😭 I hate it, i'm only carrying one baby and i have more stretch marks then most twin moms. I don't know how to deal with this, i just want to get rid of them. Does anyone have any tips, or anything that had helped? i know women are supposed to love their body's and i'm doing an amazing thing making my daughter. But i'm young, and i was skinny, i had no stretch marks at all on my body. I've been looking all over online, the only sure thing is to get them taken off with surgery. And i'm from canada, so i don't even know how much it would cost let alone where i would get it done. So i need help with reducing them, getting rid of them, anything. i can't stand to feel this way, i already had such a problem with my body. now i'm crying every time i look at my stomach, 😓 and i'm doing this alone, i don't have any help from the father. I only have my grandmother, i'd just like tips on how to get rid horrid stretch marks. 😭Â