my doctor won't listen to me

I literally don't know what to do anymore I'm getting so pissed. I'm 39 weeks and 1 day and I'm SOOOO much pain. Let me explain, this all started about three weeks ago. I started feeling a lot of pressure down there & my hips were popping and felt like they were being crushed. As the weeks have gone on the pain has gotten worse. I've told my doctor every time I see him which has been weekly & he always makes it seem like it's normal. He claims that I'm in so much pain because she HASNT dropped therefore is sitting right on my pelvic bone. Anyways, yesterday he gave me a membrane sweep because he said I wasn't dilated and my cervix was hard and since yesterday the pain I've been having has been 10x worse. I can barely walk or stand, the only relief I get is when I'm laying down UNTIL I have to roll over or get out of bed,then I literally want to scream. I called my doctors office and the nurses said it's normal to feel uncomfortable after having a membrane sweep even though I explained I've BEEN having this pain and it's not 'uncomfortable' it just straight up HURTS & it just so happens to be worse now after the procedure. What should I do? I literally can't handle another day feeling like this & they're not contractions. It's just so much pressure and pain in my pelvic area that sometimes my legs feel like they're paralyzed and I can't move and when I force myself to i want to scream.