* TMI * In a dark place. (Long story short)

Ba

so first of all im not sure whether or not this is the right group to talk about such a sensitive topic but i need advice on what to do in this situation. Im not sure where to start.

Im 17 and i recently just got engaged 4 weeks ago. my fiancé had also recently cheated on me at the end of last year upto the start of this year. so i havent been handling things very easy due to the fact I have anxiety and depression (i hadnt left my house for almost 2 years due to my anxiety, until my fiancé cheated). people might be wondering why im still with him if I dont trust him etc well we've been together for almost 6 years and i was raised up in a family where you forgive etc.

anyways my fiancé had been going through some drama with his family and hes found himself slowly falling into depression aswell cos of work etc at the time he cheated so i had to put all my feelings aside and focus on him. i didnt mention how heartbroken i was to him for a while only cos i didnt wanna put any stress on him and cos hes family practically was tryna make up excuses for why he cheated and also the level of disrespect from them was insane so i just didnt even bother. Just a few nights ago he told me he wanted to cut himself for what he done to me (he has always used suicide against me if i try to leave the relationship etc) so i seen cuts on him and i just broke down.

My sister also has anxiety and depression buts shes only 15. I had found out the day before i got engaged she was cutting herself so thats also put me in a really dark place. i cant sleep or do anything without worrying about her, i told her if she was to cut herself one more id grab a razor and cut myself right in front of her only cos if my sister is struggling with her demons i want to battle her demons with her, i would never let my sister go through something alone. ever since i said that she hasnt cut but shes still depressed so i take her for long drives everyday just to clear her head so i guess things are improving.

My fiancé knows im already having difficulties dealing with my own problems, my sisters problems, our problems and just his own problems and i just dont know what to do anymore with all this stress. when life is getting too hard for someone i will deffs be the first person to grab the weight and put it on my own shoulders to carry while they focus on themselves but i feel like i havent focused on my anxiety and depression in months cos im putting all my energy in helping my fiancé and sister.

so if you put this on a timeline its starts with my anxiety then getting cheated on then my relationship problems, then my sister cutting herself, me getting engaged then my fiancé cutting himself now.

i also always have the urge to just kill myself everyday but thats just hypocritical and selfish of me. theres just a certain amount of shit i can handle and im stuck. im tryna stay positive but in situations like this where is hope? where is the sunshine? how do i handle all of this? my parents dont understand anything they the type "get tf over it or harder up" but i feel like my sisters mother im the only person that puts her problems before mine while everyone deals with their own and vice versa with my fiancé, i just dont know anymore. i feel like i want to break down everyday but then i feel empty. no one even cares that im crying out for help. i dont want someone to talk to, i want someone to help me out 😔

any advice would be great but i would appreciate it if no one was to bash me for posting in the wrong group or anything. dont need really any negativity either.