Confused ASF!!

Mayeane
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 years have 3 beautiful children but lately I feel like breaking up with him because he constantly shaming me for cheating on him to get back at him for cheating on me. And we were at work and I was just conversating with him about the fact that I have lost weight because my work scrubs fit loosely and he told me no you not loosing weight cause when you are in your night gown you look bigger like wtf really do but his homegirl lost a lot of weight after having her kids and he complimented her but when it's me it's different. I honestly feel like I'm losing my emotional connection with him because of the stuff he says to me every day and we are no longer intimate and I tried to ask him for sex and he says he doesn't want to have sex with me no more and it hurts my feelings and I don't know what to do I can't talk to him about it cause he doesn't really care what I have to say if it's not involving extra important stuff I just need someone advice on what I should do to help my confidence and my piece of mind