Just to update on my last post!!!!!

Miriam
I just want to say that it was nice using this app But me and the guy broke up.....we started talking in May and met each other on May 31 and from there we move too fast...I wanted us to be a family with the baby the dog and all that good stuff But in the end we clash and i started to realize that he was controlling and things are his way or the highway as he would just walk away and leave.....Its even to the point where he would text me only and not pick up my phone call only text and what he does is straggling me along by not coming to my house so we wont spend time with each other But would pop up at my job when he needs something from me just so he could avoid not coming to my house And once i realized this and smelled the coffee i told him I'm leaving him alone and for him to take care, So in the end no nothing no family no baby....I start my nursing school in September and I'm leaving all that stress alone...I'm tired of being the one fighting to keep us together... Sometimes when it feel like you doing more than them that's when you need to walk away