Attraction to SO

Alicia
So I feel as though I've lost all interest in sex and I'm not even attracted to my SO. Is this normal? I was single my first pregnancy and now I'm married so I don't know what to think. He's overly frustrated about it, making me feel like shit constantly because I'm not on it every night. Like I've been throwing up, heartburn, barely sleeping, taking care of my two year old and all the household duties at the same time as having my head in the toilet and now I have pneumonia and a double ear infection. Seems like I can't catch a break, but my insensitive SO loves to make me feel like I'm the worst wife in the world when honestly all he ever does is treat me like shit most of the time and we fight. On top of all of this, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and kind of feel trapped. The more he makes me feel like shit about not having sex (let's not even mention the times he has downed me for actually making effort to light candles and wear sexy lingerie when I feel like absolute shit), the less inclined I am to actually have sex. When I do, I don't get anything out of it because it lasts like two minutes and it feels more like a chore. Am I a terrible person?? I try to act like I enjoyed it to keep him from getting angry and to avoid a fight. 😭😭😭