My best friend.... ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ž

I feel so alone all the time. My mom and dad aren't big fans of me. I remind them too much of each other. My little brother and sister on my dad's side only get to come up and see my dad and I every other weekend. They are going up to spend a week with my dad this week and I wasn't invited... To be expected I guess. And they are too young to have an adult conversation with anyways. My husband works all the time and doesn't want to do anything when he gets home. And ive never really had friends but the people I considered friends don't talk to me or want to hang out or anything because I don't have kids for their kids to play with and they say they are always too busy to talk. My mom and I fight to much because she has anger issues and you never know what's gonna set her off. And now my very best friend in the entire world (my 17 year old sister on my moms side) has a friend that is a year older than her that she would rather hang out with and talk to. I'm glad she has a friend, but she considers her friend more of a sister than she does me (you can tell by how close they are). And I'm worried about this friend because my sister told me that her, her friend, and her friends sister and brother in law where driving around on prom and got pulled over (the brother in law is always in trouble with the law and the friends sister is pregnant) and they had alcohol in the car and they had an open bottle and they were letting my sister drink it!! She already has a brain tumor! She doesn't need to be drinking and almost getting a record because of these people!! I just don't know what to do anymore. Thank goodness for cats because if it weren't for mine, I'd be completely lost!