Needing Encouragement

Elizabeth
Last week was a bad week. On Wed, I took my husband into the emergency room because he was having an allergic reaction & asthma attack causing him to struggle to breathe. After he was released, I took him home and went into work (last day of school - mandatory day). I worked all day Thursday cleaning up my classroom so that I don't have to go in until August. 
On Friday, he took me into the ER because I couldn't stop throwing up and I was coughing up all kinds of sinus gunk. After being seen, I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and prescribed amoxicillin. 
Sunday morning rolled around and I ended up at the immediate care due to dehydration and losing my voice. A saline iv and I'm on my way. My parents happened to be visiting from out of town, which just made this more emotional, because it was supposed to have been the second visit in 18 months where I wasn't sick or recovering from surgery. 
Late Monday evening, back to the ER because I had a nosebleed that lasted for over an hour. Observed for 30 mins, told to use a saline nose spray and sent home. 
Wednesday (yesterday) I went in to see my primary for a follow up to the weekend's trips. By the time my appointment was done, I had been diagnosed with pink eye in both eyes. I'm also still dealing with everything except the throwing up. 
Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be in charge of graduation rehearsal. On Saturday, I'm listed to pass out diplomas during the ceremony. 
The responses I keep getting from all of my dr's are to either "refer to my gp for treatment" or "there are things we could give you, but you're pregnant". I'm only 11 weeks, so somebody please tell me it isn't always this bad.