Cramping during TWW then BFP?

Corrine
~PLEASE COMMENT YOUR TWW EXPERIENCE~
Hi there, my husband and I have been TTC for about 5 months now, we had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in march which was totally devastating, we have been married for almost a year, I don't have any kids and he has 3 of his own..  we took a break in April and May and then decided to try again in June. 
I started taking Fertility Blend since CD 3 and low dose aspirin after I ovulated, I track with OPKs (Clearblue advanced digital) got the flashing smiley face on 6/7 and solid 6/8. We BD on the  7th & 8th. Since we both have colds and just weren't really feeling like BD for 3-4 days in a row. 
I have been having cramps since 1 DPO. Sore nipples 3DPO and fatigue since 4 DPO and had very vivid dreams 3-5 DPO today I am 6 DPO, I have also had a cold since the day I ovulated so tracking my BBT was useless this month. 
 I am wondering if any of you expecting moms out there experienced anything similar before you got your BFPs. 
Could both of use having a cold effect our chances of conceiving this month? 
When did you test? What symptoms made you think you were pregnant before you took a test 

Vote below to see results!