Painful contractions at night. Anyone else?

SoonToBeMommyOf3
I'm 35 weeks with b/g twins. Every night for about a week now I've had painful contractions that last all evening and into the night, but by morning they are gone. There is no pattern to them. They start in my back and work around to the top of my abdomen then work down to my lower abdomen and I have to breath through them and sometimes they make me cry. They last about 1.5 - 2 minutes. I've increased my water intake, thinking maybe I just need more water, but each night they've gotten worse. I know I don't over-do it during the day. My mom and sister help me with my daughter during the day while my husband works. The most I do I float in a pool and make trips to the bathroom, my mom is babying me and I'm totally letting her lol (I'm too blessed ). And I float I don't swim. Anyone else going through the same thing or have gone through it? Both babies are head down, A is realllllly down. I think things are getting ready to take off. I'm so miserable, every night I've cried myself to sleep. I love Colin and Sadie so so much but I'm so done being pregnant.