help !!?

Maria • Totally not on my period right now. 😁
Y'all , I need major help !! I haven't posted on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> in so long , google usually comes through for my questions , but this is a tough one.... my friend had a baby 7 months ago and I met the PRECIOUS little girl when she was 3-4 months ... up until now we've been living together and I love this little girl to death !!! I talk to her , tell her stories , maybe 2 times a week I'll have fed her at least once , give her kisses , her mom does too , her mom works a lot so she's always tired and doesn't really get to spend time with her ... she doesn't talk to her like I do , she just speaks to her ... "normally" .... "I love you" "you want your baba?" (Bottle) stuff like that , whereas I actually tell her stories in depth of my day ( I have a very interesting life lol ) and when she fussed her moms quick to pick her up , but I ? I yell at her and tell her "don't nobody wanna hear all that " I'm nice about it , but very firm , her moms the one who is too passive with her so I'm confused , why is it that she is more obsessed with me ? She always is looking at me even when her mom is holding her , talking to her , trying to play with her , and I can tell she gets frustrated when her baby smiles as soon as she sees me and when she's in her face she just kinda....looks for me ... I don't know if this child think I'm her mom , or like , idk 🤷🏾‍♀️ I just wanna know why she's soooo obsessed with me , when she was 3 months she would just always stare at me , 4 months later ... she can't GET ENOUGH !!!! I do love this lil girl ... just hurts to see/feel that her moms upset when all she clearly thinks about is me , me , food , pacifier and sleep . I know y'all didn't read all that 😹 but for those who did I hope you understood 😹