Teasing myself for him

Caledonia

So I'm wondering if I'm the only one that does this ... all day today I have been teasing him. I'm talking he falls asleep for a nap and wakes up because his pussy is on his face but I still have my thong on (so he can't have her). I'm talking no bra high heels thong and a white shirt walking through the house bending over right in front of him to reveal my red stone plug in his ass (but he can't have it). Then reject all of his advances for sex, tell him he has to wait.

All of course teasing myself too I went on the couch and started to rub his pussy in front of him and he said now make her cum for me .... I brought myself right to the edge then stopped .... all day!

We are laying in bed and I can feel her oozing, I'm so wet it's dripping down between my ass cheeks making the bed wet .... waiting till the right time to give it to him or till he takes his pussy .... which I'm kinda holding out for that!

Then there will be nipple smacking, pinching and twisting .... choking .... ass spanking, and knees touching my ears kind of sex!

Whew it's getting hot in here!!