Shocked!!

I don't ever put my personal stuff out their but last year, me &' my boyfriend (i call him my husband even though we not married, we just love each other that much lol), so my husband and I were at his place, we alwayssss have sex when we see each other lol i guess we just made it a habit. But i love it. So usually i wouldnt be really comfortable because im insecure about my body and some of you might know that when you feel this way and not comfortable then sex can be a little painful. So I felt that way that day but then my husband made me feel better cuz he knew how I was feeling just by the look on my face, he always wants to do doggy but i didnt like doggy bcuz he was soo big and was always hitting a certain spot that was uncomfortable lol so i was always scared to do doggy, any other position was fine but not doggy, so i said ok ill give it a try and omg i couldnt take it. I ran from the D 😭😂😂💀 he is tooooo big! I felt bad for the roommates next door 😂 My Boo had to turn on some music cuz the moaning was getting out of control lol. So i just leaned forward to get him out of me and pushed him on the bed and got on top and rode him. Love that position and classic missionary 🤤