RANT!!!

Rubi • Married💍💕 Mommy of Isabella 👶🏼✨ Sept'2017👶🏻⏳ Insta-Rubi.mariano SC-Rubi_mariano
 I moved to NC with my husband when I was pregnant with my first baby in 2015. At that time I was 5-6 months pregnant so I had to transfer all my medical records to the clinic in North Carolina. I had my daughter in October 2015 &' now she's a healthy 20 month old baby girl💕 now I'm pregnant with my second baby and she's due September 2017✨ i recently moved back to my hometown in nj and I really need to be seen by a doctor.. but the clinic that I'm trying to get into don't want to see me until they receive all my medical records from North Carolina and it's taking way too long😩 I haven't been seen since 23-24 weeks and I'm 29 weeks and 2 days!! Today I went to the clinic that I'm trying to get into to sign another release form because they sent the first release form to the wrong department 😒😒.. and they told me to just wait until they get the records and they'll call me to schedule an appointment.. I'm stressing out way to much and I'm about to just cry my eyes out😭😭 what do y'all think I should do?!? I'm due in like 11-12 more weeks!