Advice needed

Chef Cara • Currently cook for a fine dining restaurant in Traverse City. Single, 29, chef, would love to be a mom someday.
I had sex with a guy I'm seeing on the 3rd day of my period May. He came inside me. I didn't get my period at all during the month of June. Not even a little bleeding. It'll be 2 weeks this Friday if I still don't get my period. I graduated college in June and moved to a new city and started cooking for a fine dining restaurant. I've had some minor cramping which keeps me thinking it's about to start but nothing. I figured it's from my workouts from my personal trainer because they're intense. I get nauseous after i eat but i figured it's a ulcer or something because it happened before but i got my period then. I have an appointment this week at planned parenthood to take a test. Could it just stress with the new transition and me working 52 hours a week or could there possibly be a chance I'm pregnant? I've heard of a lot of people getting pregnant on their periods. Any advice would be helpful