Love triangle...?

Emily Catherine • Just a world traveler who found happiness in the mitten 💕🌎 Multi-Lingual, American citizen but I've lived in Kenya 🇰🇪, Haiti 🇭🇹, and Great Britain 🇬🇧.

I have a long story 😂 so, from my 8th grade year to my junior year, I had a huge crush on my best friend. We both liked each other a lot, but always at different times. So it didn't work out. But he recently just broke up with his girlfriend and I was so happy! She was controlling and wouldn't even let us hangout. But my boyfriend of 8 months is concerned that I'll start liking him again. And I'm afraid I didn't stop in the first place. He was my best friend and my first love, he'll always have a special place in my heart. But with everything changing around me from senior year to college, I'm starting to wonder about my future. If my current boyfriend is the right decision. If my best friend is really the one I'm supposed to be with. All that drama. I feel very much like Jane the Virgin (10/10, would recommend). I don't want to break up with my boyfriend and then pursue a relationship I know isn't definitely going to work. Especially since they just broke up. I just feel really lost. I love them both so much, and I don't want to screw myself over and end up losing true love in the future. I'm just feeling super screwed.