Heavy flow ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ”ด

Lupita โ€ข married an anime junkie like me. Love to watch 90`s sitcoms, and draw, paint, cosplay. my fav 50"s sitcom is i love lucy. my fav disney princess is jasmine. looking to make newfriends.
Okay so I'm at a mutual friend of my husband and I and I'm on my period. I know I started my period and prepared myself by putting on a pad that is extra leakage protection. The overnight pads. I wore shorts. Underwear, pad and a large shirt to be comfortable. We get to our friends house and her and her kids were watching cars 2 and our daughter sits down and watches the movie with them. So me and my hubby sit at the table watching the movie. I start sneezing like crazy and every time I sneeze I start to leak a little. And my period seems to want to make itself known ๐Ÿ˜ง so I feel myself getting wetter down there and as I get up to go to the restroom I sneeze big and all of a sudden my shorts are soaked ๐Ÿ˜ซ and add I'm walking away to go to the restroom our friend points out that my sweater that I had tied around my waist has period stains on the back. All embarrassed all I could mutter was " I know" as I make my way towards the restroom. I have allergies and being on my period makes it worse ๐Ÿ˜ฉ so needless to say everyone at our house knows I'm on my period ๐Ÿ˜– I did pack extra pads and an underwear so I changed into my backup clothes. But I have a feeling I'm going to leak through it to. I hate having a heavy flow. Plz no rude comments. Just had to vent a little......