I'm not believing my eyes.

Annie

Hello,

I'm new to posting on these feeds. I read them quite regularly actually. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for close to a year now. I have polycystic ovaries and he has a low sperm count and weve been told time and time again that we won't be able to have children naturally and will need <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. We've just come back from our honeymoon and for some reason I kept thinking I was pregnant...in all honesty I think im pregnant nearly every month until aunt flo comes and ruins it all. The first test was negative with what I thought was an evap line but that after 24 hours when I went to empty the bathroom bin. Last night my boobs were so sore so I decided to do a test again. I've done 4 tests so far. They all come up faint but there's definitely a line. I'm worried though because I'm 14 dpo and was expecting the lines to be darker. Has anyone experienced similar? I will continue to recheck second daily to make sure it's getting darker. Just thought I'd see what others had to say