to that girl who was crying in her car alone and deleted her post.

I replied to your post but it got deleted
Yes you can't go on like this. I'm so sorry that you're going through such a hard time and I feel your pain. I know how hard it is to feel alone and to cry your heart out. Please stay strong. What I suggest is to head home first, get a good rest. Pack up tomorrow morning and leave. Don't ever turn back! He's abusive and he doesn't respect you. Don't let an asshole determine your worth. You've already wasted 3 years so why waste more? Someday you'll meet someone so amazing that you no longer have to feel alone or pain. I've been through it and now I'm happily married to an amazing guy. But it takes time and a lot determination to do so. Tell yourself enough is enough, stand up and walk away. Positive thinking helps too. You don't deserve this girl, you deserve so much more!! Please find help from your own family. I really hope you can get out of this mess and someday find your true happiness. But now you need to tell yourself to pick yourself up and move on. You're strong and I know you can do it!!! Good luck!