Genetic test/ family

I'm so stressed out right now and just looking for some support or advice. My husband and I opted to do genetic testing and I wish now we never did. The results came back that I'm a carrier for spinal muscular atrophy. The prognosis is not good and actually I found out that SMA is the number one genetic cause of death for children under the age of 1. My husband is getting tested now to see if he's a carrier and if he is I can have an amnio to see if the baby has it. Meanwhile my in-laws want us to announce to the entire family that we are pregnant. They have no idea what's going on. They are really pressuring us, calling and emailing but the thing is we don't want to tell anybody else until we know what's going on. We have no idea what we would do if the baby has SMA. My husband is terrified to tell his parents why we are waiting to announce. They would be furious to know we even did genetic testing because they are Catholic and if they even thought we would possibly consider terminating for medical reasons they probably would disown him. I feel so conflicted and this is such a scary stressful situation as it is without all of these outside factors just making me feel worse. I want him to tell them that they just need to respect our wishes and back off but he just can't do that for some reason!