Should I wait TTC after Trisomy 21 miscarriage?

Eve
I had two missed miscarriages, one three years ago at 8 weeks and one four weeks ago at 14 weeks 😓 Last lost was due to trisomy 21 and me and my husband were recommended to have our blood tested. And yes we are going to have it done because I want to be responsible and avoid next miscarriage. But here is the catch, we skipped one cycle and I am so tempted to try to get pregnant as soon as possible. First of all doctor said that three first months after miscarriage we may have the most chances to get pregnant, and I am worried that after that time I will struggle with getting pregnant again, it took us so much time before (we've been trying to have a baby for four years) So I either trust God and try to conceive right away risking another miscarriage or unhealthy baby - they say risk is very small, but who knows, or I am going through all these tests and if the results are not good I will have a new battle to fight and figure out what are next steps. And my biological clock is ticking- I am 34 😧 Feel lost, overwhelmed and not sure if there is anyone out there in similar situation to advise. Or anyone who after trisomy 21 miscarriage conceived a healthy baby?