So discouraged...

I'm not a single mother but sometimes I feel like it would be much simpler if I truly was. I feel like I have no support from my husband when it comes to caring for our 8 month old. He's more concerned with watching videos on his phone or getting his damn PS4 set up than watching or helping me watch the baby.. I'm on extremely light activity orders from my dr due to bleeding during this pregnancy and am not even supposed to be lifting my son. I get up with him multiple times a night, feed him all his meals, every bottle, get attitude from my husband when I ask him to do anything (like he has something better to do), I feel like I'm already doing everything alone, worrying about money (I had to apply to jobs for him and enroll him in school because he wouldn't do it and kept putting it off), and now in my deepest time of need when I'm basically on low key bedrest, he's still acting like I should be doing everything because he went to work for part of the day. I never get a break from the baby. I don't get to hang out with friends or do things like he does and I feel so alone. I need some encouragement and something to push me to keep going... it is going to get so much more difficult when this new baby comes in January and I am flat out terrified.