has anyone had a Pregnancy after a double Mastectomy?!?

Pamela • Son Patrick 3/6/06. Chemical pregnancy 11/2016. Baby girl/boy twins Liliana and Alexander 11/7/17
I'm not sure what kind of response I will get but I figured I would give it a shot and pray for some help. Back in 2011 I had a nipple sparing double mastectomy and several reconstructions. I chose to do nipple sparing bc I was only 26 years old and I did not have breast cancer yet. What I had was rapidly changing lymphnodes on both sides that were spreading and because my mother, aunts, grandmother and great aunts all head breast cancer my doctors recommended that I do the surgery after my first abaormal mamogram. One of the reasons I didn't even want to do the surgery then is because I knew wanted more kids and wanted to breast feed but after it showed more changing lymph nodes I knew I had to worry about my son who was already here. 
I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. Last week I noticed a few drops of clear liquid in my shirt by my nipple but ignored it. This morning while changing I noticed the same nipple leaking a small amount of clear liquid. Out of curiosity I squeezed my right nipple and clear liquid came squirting out. Now I know leaky nipples a pregnancy symptom more common in the third trimester however I  not supposed to have milk ducts. Right now I'm battling with my old breast surgeons office in NYC trying to get my files sent to my OB/GYN here in Florida and they are telling me it could take a week or more. I'm sorry but I'm ok with a day or two, maybe 3 tops but a week?!?!? Not acceptable when we have technology like email and fax. 
My question is has any of gotten pregnant after a nipple sparing mastectomy and had the same situation ? Does anyone have a family member or friend who has been in my situation ? Does anyone work for a breast clinic or have a family member that is doctor that could maybe help me so that I don't go crazy waiting for my chart to be sent. 
Thanks in advance!