Any hope?

B
I believe i am only 11-14dpo i got a very dark opk on a friday but on that monday 3 days later i had what felt like ovulation pains, almost electric feeling jolts steadily for several hours monday afternoon so i kind of think that was it even though my surge was over. Anyway i got an extremely faint positive on this past tuesday which would have been 7-10 dpo and then a darker but still moderately light line today (4 days later) i had my blood drawn on weds (8-11dpo) and my hcg was only 18 but since the test line got darker i was hopeful that it was just low bc i caught it so early. But today i had light brown discharge. I am trying to tell myself it is from implantation bc i am early but my heart is sinking i have had 4 pregnancy losses in the last year and a half, no living children, and i am on lovenox this time around. Anyone have any success stories that start with early low hcg and/or light brown spotting and go on to carry full term? I know its a long shot and i should be preparing for the worst but the darker test line left me feeling so hopeful! Share your stories with me please I go for a second blood draw tomorrow 🙏