Summers Over, I'm Heartbroken And I Want To Cry..

I met this guy and we started clicking, he said he didn't live here. I didn't even mean to get attached. I forgot to, NOT LIKE HIM, and look what happened. I'm a mess, last night he came over, I couldn't stand to see him without doing at least 2 shots. I called him my friend, and he got mad. But what for? He's just my boyfriend for the summer. He even said basically it's hard for him to be loyal in college, sometimes he wants to be a hoe, "okay". Well that's at least what I heard. I cried, and cried, but I did that last night after he left. We went through a lot this summer too. I had no idea doing this because I'm relationship material not SUMMER FLING material. I just really liked him and couldn't say no. Now in two weeks he's moving back to 4 hours away, back to being a hoe and forgetting about me. I have no idea what to do, because right now I WANT TO CRY, but I'm trying not to. I don't know whether to cut him off cold turkey, which is going to be extra hard or just ride the rest of the summer out and be hurt seeing him every time and see him everyday and all of a sudden he's just gone and I can't see him everyday. I have a huge emotional attachment to him.

I thought he was the answer because before I met him, I found out my bf of 4 years was cheating and he helped me but now I feel like I'm going to go to a depressed state of mourning that relationship and mourning him.