Cheating or no?? Help please

Brooke 🎀

It all started when me and my girlfriend and her sister and friend went out to the pub! After the pub we were going

To go to the club .. which is 5 minutes away from the pub we were at.

My girlfriend was with her friend from work, and she said that her friend needs to go home and get changed , I said okay well you guys go get her changed and I'll go with your sister and meet you there!

Well that was world war 2 ... all because I went with my girlfriends sister, and meet them there after an hour it took them to go back and get ready, apprently I didn't give a fuck and I would of never left without her to go to a club.. so she was mad at me all night even when she got to the club.. she didn't look or talk to me. We have been togather for 4.5 years, and it's been an abusive relationship.. she keeps telling me all I want to do latley is wear make up and go out drinking.

I'm 25 years old and she's 22!

It was around 230am and we all had been drinking and my partners sisters ex bf was there, and he sent me a pic and said " lol your girlfriend hooking up with a guy" I walked up the ex bf and I said really? He goes I promise you .. enough time for me to whip my phone out and send you pic.

So I went up to my gf and I showed her the pic, and she said " are you fucking retared I was hugging him"

I just don't know anymore :( what do you think by this photo if someone sent it to you

The person who sent this to me has

No reason to lie.

My gf then msged him the next day and said " Sorry have a good day x " because she tried hitting him that night. But I wasn't there I ran away to the park across the road. She said it was all my fault she got banned and she hit him!