Pregnant! 😳😍❤️

Brianna

So today I found out I'm pregnant! I'm so beyond happy and I'm nervous and scared. My fiancé and I are worried. I'm 21 and he's 24 and we live together we've been together for four years and are beyond happy. Both him and I are terrified of what his parents are gonna say and I'm also terrified of telling my family mainly my sister who has been trying to convince. I'm actually shaking while writing this cause there is so much happening. His parents are very Christian and I am too but our views are different in ways. They were so upset that we moved in together they didn't talk to us for a month (things are great now) but yesterday we said our goodbyes as their visit to our state was coming to an end and his mother looked at us and said don't do anything that'll put our family to shame... I just don't know how to tell them please help. Another reason why I'm scared is cause my sister who is 9 years older than me just got married last year and is trying to conceive and nothing is working. I however am pregnant and I don't want to hurt her. I love her with all my heart and I feel like it would devastate her! I mean our older sister had two kids; but her youngest sister getting pregnant before her is gonna be gut wrenching I feel. How do I break the news to my family? I mean my fiancé is scared also but we're ready for whats to come, and we already love our little one. First moms young and older how did you do it? How did you break the news and deal with the finical part of parenthood? I need guidance.

Xoxo