Period? Pregnant?

Tabitha • •30•TTC•infertility•reoccurring miscarriages•endometriosis•pcos•mthfr gene•thrombin complex• Happily married❤️

So last month I stopped my birth control. I had been taking Seasonique from the age 15 until I was 20 then took the depo shot until 22 & started back on Seasonique. I am now 25. I went back to regular normal periods after starting back on the pill until last year in April my period stopped. I went to my obgyn and she recommended me staying off the BC now because I've became to thinned out and I need to get my body back normal. I didn't have a period again until three days after I stopped my pills last month. I've had sex multiple times and we are trying to conceive but not rushing it, just kinda when it happens but my period was suppose to start yesterday and I still haven't started. Anyone have any ideas of what they think it is or had any experience with anything like this happening? I've never had irregular periods so this is odd for me it's usually dead on every month until the pill has stopped it that is. Should I wait a few more days and take a test?