Frustrated with hubby...

Meghan

So my husband works nights and just came home from work this morning. I fed the baby. Got laundry, going and took a quick shower. Our 5 year old just got up and I still needed to get him breakfast. My hubby was playing with our 5 month old baby on the bed. I layed down next to him and was talking to the baby. He hands her to me and tries to start messing around with me wanting to have sex. The baby is getting tired and crying and I still have a shit ton to do. Im really not in the mood. So husband gets really bitchy muttering about this always happens. Excuse me? We have sex almost everyday and twice a day the past 2 days since it was the weekend! Was I supposed to listen to a crying baby while we did it?! Then he tells me his friends tell him they have sex 2-3 times a day. He has some insecurities and even though he satisfies me in every way and is bigger than average he is convinced that if he had a huge dick I'd want to do it all time. I've tried to explain to him that I'm breastfeeding and don't have much of a sex drive. I thought we were doing good have sex probably 5-7 times a week but evidently not. If we ever skip a day he will act like a dick to me. Any advice? I've tried to talk to him but I don't think he gets it. I'm really frustrated and feel like I can't do it all. I'm trying to be the best mother and wife I can be but feel like it's impossible to be both sometimes.