TTC after misscarriage tips and more?

April • TTC #1 🌈 praying for a rainbow 🌈 mommie to a angel 👼

This was my first pregnancy and first miscarriage. If y'all don't mind telling me the time frames of when your miscarriage happened(start to end) when you started TTC and what the outcome was? I successfully finished my miscarriage a week and a half ago...meaning the bleeding stopped...I was bleeding for about two weeks....and we were wondering when to TTC...I know seeing a doctor would be ideal. But when I last saw my doctor all he said was the fetus passed and my miscarriage was complete. Due to being in all sorts of emotional pain I didn't think to ask. Plus I have heard they normally recommend you waiting three period cycles so there can be an accurate pregnancy week calculation. I guess I just want to hear some person experiences. I fear of having another miscarriage or even worse not being able to conceive again. Since this last pregnancy wasn't even supposed to happen...also my HCG levels were in the 11,000 at nine weeks and I read that they were supposed to be 25,000 or higher by then...and during my ultrasound they said my baby was looking to be 7 weeks...but I was originally told I was 9 weeks.. :/ and the heart rate was 180 at the first and last ultrasound. That night I found out I was having a threatened miscarriage...and two days later I passed the fetus and placenta...sorry TMI...if love to hear yalls experience and hopefully be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel..🌈