False positives on blue dye pregnancy test

I'm only 20 so I am not trying for kids. I move off to school in a month. I see a lot of women talking about how bad blue dye test can be. For the last month of been having nausea and other pregnancy symptoms. I had a very light period last month. This had happened because I am on birth control and we usually use condoms. Last month we started sex off with no condom and I was worried that he came a little. I feared my light bleeding was implantation bleeding. Through my fear and panic I took so many test to make sure I'm not pregnant. I took two dollar tree ones and then decided to take a Kroger brand the other day. The one I took yesterday had a pin needle blue line indicating a positive. I had a panic attack. I even showed my mother who had three kids and was very experienced with pregnancy test. She calmly assured me that it was just the dye or otherwise known as an evaporation line. I think my bf was tired of my paranoia haha. I even looked on this app and saw a few girls had the same experience. This morning I decided to take pink dye test because I saw a few girls on here have the same problem. Came out negative! I was so relived, I'm not ready to be a parent but I want a child eventually. I can't believe they still sell blue dye ones, I don't trust them. Any of y'all have the same experience? I posted a picture of both the test.