A little confused 🤔

No-no

So about three years ago I realized I was ill, I admitted to myself I was anorexic (160 cm or 5' 3" and 42kg or 93lbs) , and decided to get treated.

It wasn't easy at all to understand that food was good, but after a year I actually started to face it as source of happiness and not just smt that kept me alive.

Around that time my family encouraged me to always go for a second round of pasta, or cake or even just fruit.

For a long time I weighted 52kgs or 115 lbs until I reached puberty, I was 16, really late bloomer.

I kept eating the same (with family still now thinking I need a second round), nothing sugary except for cereal and dark chocolate once or twice a week, but I kept putting up weight and now I'm 18 and almost 60kg or 134 lbs.

I know it isn't too much but I want to start exercising again (I had to stop when I was really skinny) and maybe change my diet a bit so I'm not on the same regime I was when I needed to put up weight.

Right now I'm running 4km or 2.5 miles a day and I want to star swimming again.

How can I rearrange my meals so I can exercise and maintain my weight or lose a pound or two? (besides stopping with the second rounds I mean) 🤔