Women who victim blame on this appšŸ¤¢

šŸŖ E.T šŸŖ

I'm so annoyed. Victim blaming is honestly just fucking gross and I'm seeing some women do it on this app. Some women seem to think it's okay to say things along the lines of

'Why are you even drinking at that age? You should've been more responsible'

'Why didn't you fight back? He wasn't pinning you down or anything'

'You consented to one thing so obviously he's going to try another'

It's honestly DISGUSTING seeing comments like these. Some people just completely disregard the fact that a girl/women has been sexually abused or raped and ask them about their own actions. How fucking rude. Regardless of what the girl was doing, where she was or who she was with it is NEVER her fault. Just because (for example) someone consents to oral doesn't mean they should be forced to go any further! Just because a girl is drinking doesn't mean it's her fault whatsoever because she was taken advantage of. In no circumstance is the victim ever to blame. I seen a comment just now saying something like 'oh he said sorry so maybe he didn't know he was raping you?' ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. I was sexually abused by my cousin at a young age, later on he apologised but guess what? He still knew exactly what he was doing and it's still rape. You're actual scum if you think any of this is acceptable.