This app Scares me sometimes

Sylena

So I filled out my log for Friday just now cause it's Saturday 2:30 AM . Anyway, under I believe unusual symptoms or something if you mark that you noticed minor swelling in your face it will tell you, you probably have preeclampsia... now I googled it to figure out exactly what to do and what it was because, we it doesn't sound good! I read all over that it was really bad and risky for both mommy and baby! So I started getting scared and worried and was 2 seconds away from demanding my husband take me to the ER... Then, I took a breath decided to calm myself down and Google something else. "What can cause swelling in the face during pregnancy."

Okay so it's seriously just I little puffiness in my face that I noticed, it's happen once that I'm aware of and that's today. Based on what I read it's actually really common for minor swelling including in the face during pregnancy which the app DID NOT say... I will be calling my doctor tomorrow to let him know obviously but I'm no longer willing to spend hours in the ER to find out...