36 week check up and it was a success 😊

Nesdely • My family is everything. Mother of three blessing and god just bless us with baby number four as our New Years 💑👪👩‍👦
Last week at 35 weeks my cervix was thinned out but no dilation at that time. Started drinking red raspberry leaf tea last week Thursday. As I heard it helps with labor and help progress things along. All though it does not make you go into labor it's just suppose to make it easier for you. I didn't want to start it cause my cousin did it last month with her baby and she went a week over with no changes. Well today at my 36 week check up I am 100 percent thinned out at 2cm dilated and baby head is so low. Even tho that could mean I have weeks left or maybe not. This is my fourth pregnancy so far this one has progress faster then my others. Either way if I get to a 3cm at my 38 week visit I'll be scheduled for an inducement at 39 weeks. Before any one ask why. Well because I've been with my doctor for 12 years she has delivered all my babies with second being a week over so she is okay with allowing me to go before as long as I am progressing on my own. Doctor thinks I won't need it and thinks I'll go before. But I don't believe any of that cause you can not predict a baby birth: however happy it's starting this makes 26 days or less for this momma🎀😘