dear ex best friend

I am sorry that we didn't grow old together i am sorry you think I have done something so terrible to you. I am sorry you couldn't just ask to meet up and deal with it. I am sorry you chose to be immature. but I am mostly sorry for you because you turn nothing into something and have the tendencies of a crazy person instead of just letting things go. I am sorry I can't tell you this because you will turn it all around on me. I am not perfect I admit but you can't expect someone to not stand up for themselves when you attack them look at your behaviour everyone sees the way you act. I am sorry I can't be a fake person. I am sorry it couldn't worked out. this is me letting go of things that bring me down. on Saturday I got a tattoo of an arrow and a dove on my ankle the meaning of the arrow means when life is pulling you back and giving u difficulties it means it is launching you into something amazing and good the dove is a tribute to my grandma who passed away last year and also represents a new beginning. thankyou <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> you have no idea how much this app has helped me. ❤