Nervous about MC

Judith

Hi ladies I'm pregnant with my first baby. We've been trying for over a year. We finally got our first positive test in July. According to my app I'm supposed to be 9 weeks. Since I found out I'm expecting I haven't had any crazy symptoms other than fatigue and sore breast. For the last few days I feel off. I'm no longer feeling sore breasts. I had a fetal doppler and tried using it but couldn't find a heartbeat. My first appointment is this Monday and I'm trying to stay positive and not freak out. I haven't had any symptoms of miscarriage but I've read about missed miscarriages. I tried to talk to my hubby but he doesn't understand and is telling me I'm stressing over nothing. Just the thought that I'm not going to be a mommy brings me to tears. I'm supposed to go back to work next week but the thought of setting up my classroom is becoming too overwhelming. How can I welcome these 29 5 year olds with out me falling apart? I'm praying for the best but I just needed a place to share my feelings and hopefully get some guidance from some of you who have been in my place.

Thanks for listening