I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delaney

so this boy i used to go to school with just asked me to be his girlfriend and of course knowing me without thinking it through said yes. i immediately regretted it. he's a really sweet and nice guy i honestly like him the only problem is me. i hoe around way to much and i promised myself i was gonna stop hoeing around and get my life together, focus on school, stop talking to so many boys at one time. and i've COMPLETELY failed. there one guy i've talked to for over two years now and we really want to be together the only problem is he lives a few hours away from me and i love him to death. i know he's going to hate me if i tell him all of a sudden i have a boyfriend. and if i don't say anything to him he will eventually find out which is worse. i don't want to turn around and tell to boy never mind i don't want this relationship but i don't want to loose what i have with the other boy i want them both. i know that sounds super whore like but it's true. does anyone have a suggestions. should i leave the boy? stay with him and be honest to the other one?? hide my true feelings from both of them?? i'm completely confused with my own feelings and emotions. any comments i'm desperate...