In need of some advice, please help ❤️

So basically there's two guys. Let's call them Guy 1 and Guy 2.

Guy 1 and Guy 2 are friends. Guy 1 liked me first but because of certain things I never really fully liked him, me and him never done anything with each other, he just liked me. This went on for a couple of months then he moved on and got a gf so I assumed that he had stopped liking me. I had no intentions of talking to Guy 2, but shit happens. So basically Guy 2 asked Guy 1 if it is okay to chat to me and he said go ahead so obviously he had no problem with it. We have been talking on the phone and messaging for a little over a month now and I met up with him recently and we ended up sleeping together. Now everything was going fine with Guy 2 until Guy 1 called and I basically told him what me and Guy 2 had done. Guy 1 is now probably not gonna speak to me ever again but tbh it doesn't really bother me. What I'm worried about is Guy 2. I told him that I told Guy 1 everything and he said I shouldn't have done that and I should have waited for Guy 2 to handle it. He said he wasn't angry and it's done now but ever since then we haven't really spoken properly and now I'm worried that he probably doesn't trust me and that he wants to get rid of me. I really don't want this to happen because I don't want us to stop speaking over something so stupid.

Please can I have some advice of what to do, I will be most grateful. Hopefully my post wasn't too confusing xxx