Here is where I am at right now...

Victoria

I do have depression but not because of my cutie pie!!! I also have a gigantic amount if stress and here is why...

Financially i am screwed- salary comes in and goes straight out with all the bills... My husband JUST started working as car salesman again after 7 months of being unemployed (my daughter is 7 months btw) and selling cars in SA is not the greatest unless you seriously work your ass off which he is doing... This has obviously put a crap ton of strain on our relationship and we struggle to speak to each other sometimes. As for sex- well i have NO sex drive and it is killing me because i want to have sex with my husband but i am just low all the time... I dont do anything for myself (mainly due to strains on money) and therefore have not had a second to process my feelings and thoughts for a seriously long time. The fights my husband and i have had are also taking a toll on my mind because he says some REALLY nasty things to me especially when he has had drinks... This leads me to stress about what my daughter is going to hear in our fights when she is old enough to understand??? With all of this i spend 10 hours in traffic a week to go to a job i really dont enjoy but i have no work to do because i complete everything too damn quickly because i am a bit ocd about clearing up queries.

I have no one to talk to, no family and no friends... So here i am turning to you guys for some advice or support because i am losing it... 😞