TTC fears

Chelsea

Hi guys. This is my first post so I apologize if I don't do it correctly 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ it's just something that's been weighing heavy on my heart lately and I feel like you all could help.

My husband and I are newlyweds. We got married in early June this year. We've been together for almost 3 years now, and we've been living together for about a year and a half.

We so enjoy our time together and we knew that we wanted to TTC as soon as we were married (obviously I'm more excited 🙄 but he says he wants a baby too..)

The only thing is, as we've been trying we get nervous every time a fertile windows approaches. I had a hysteroscopy with uterine resection in July so this is our first fertile window since June (and our 3rd month trying - we did try in May, close enough to married right?! Lol). We got to talking and something we find ourselves worrying about every time we get ready to try is the change the baby brings. Specifically with our relationship. We're both so scared to give each other up in the way you have to once you're parents.

My question is - is this normal? Or is this an indication we aren't ready? I feel like both of our hearts are there. We have talked about it for such a long time and we get so excited thinking about it. But sometimes this doubt comes into our minds focusing on our time together and the fear of the unknown with how it'll all change...

Looking for advice because honestly we're both just kind of confused as to whether this is a normal feeling before conceiving.

*Disclaimer: I know I talk about us being married before we try - no judgement here. It was just a personal preference for boring reasons like finance. 😊