Would you be mad if your sister got mad at a public place and said to walk home from there when you had your baby with you?

I'm trying to see if I'm justified! My sister told me at Walmart to walk home or call somebody to pick me up, while I had the baby. All because of money! She owes me $45.00, that I let her boyfriend use for his phone bill then when she got the cash she spent it on weed! She says that she has it on her card and not to worry. We were at Walmart I wanted to buy my baby the sit up chair, because it's that's time where she learns how to sit up. When we were purchasing, I noticed I forgot the rest of my money at home! I felt embarrassed. So I asked my sister to get her card but she had so many excuses saying it will charge her to take money out of her card, the child support card, and other excuses. I was simply trying to tell her let me get this $30 sit up chair and you can have the rest of the amount that you owe me. She did not listen to anything I said then as we were walking out of Walmart she says "go fucking walk home! Or call somebody to pick you up" while I had the baby with me!!!!! I was LIVID!!!!!! I'm absolutely still outraged with her choice of words, something that she did not need to do!!! I just wanted to know if I was justified on still being mad at her?

Vote below to see results!