TTC disappointment

Danielle💁🏼‍♀️🐶🐶

Feeling a bit sad. I have been having some irregular menstrual cycles. I think I bled for about 23 days stopped for 4 days then bled another 7. I've been good with not bleeding for about a week now. I haven't started taking a prenatal vitamin, but I did purchase one. I also purchased premama and today will be my 4th day on it. Today was supposed to be the first day of my fertile window, unfortunately for me I started bleeding again ☹️ I'm really upset because I got excited this might be the month. Everything felt right like it might actually happen. But nope. Luckily I had an appointment with the gyno today. He wants me to have an ultra sound done on September 29th and to see him again. In the meantime I'm am to have blood work done. He thinks I may have PCOS. He said it won't stop me from having children it just may make it a challenge. That's even more upsetting news to hear, I'm already having a difficult time with getting off BC. Last august was my last depo shot injection. I'm feeling a little down about this. I even bought preseed lube to help. I took an OPK today and the line is hardly noticeable. I hold out hope that its not over. I hope I've posted this in the right place, but any words of encouragement? 💔