Dry CM during most of my cycle

Dianna

So, because I have been trying FAM for a couple of months and started temping this month, I have been on the lookout for ovulation signs. As per a previous post of mine with my chart which I started on the first day of my period, my temperatures don't seem to show any indication that I have ovulated, despite the fact that my period should be here next week.

However, another troubling symptom is that this month has been my driest month ever. I have had very little cm (only notice any when I use the bathroom) but other than the days after having sex, I have had a dry feeling and dry CM throughout my cycle. Anyone else ever experience that?

All this also coupled with mild cramping on and off for the past two-three weeks and every once in a while I get a weird sensation on my breasts (they are not really sensitive they just kinda hurt a little without any prompting) and also some bloating.

My fears are that the feelings in my breasts are cysts again and that the cramping is also cysts (I have a history of both).