I'm worried about my relationship

Sophie

me and my boyfriend have been together almost a year and a half, he's just had to go away for 3 weeks for training and he's been back on weekends but we didnt get to see eachother much. He's back from training and he's been a bit off with me. From Thursday to Sunday we've been arguing a bit ( admittedly it's him doing something small and I'm on my period and I've kicked off A lot at nothing) I didn't realise at the time I was being unfair on him. I was just too stuck in what I thought. I've asked him if we're fine and said I'm sorry for the way I was and he's said we're fine but still being off with me.

Last night we had a chat and he says that he still loves me he wants to be with me and he still wants to move out with me just not as soon as we planned but he feels like our spark has faded and that we have nothing in common(which we have always known but it never bothered us before)

He says he needs time to think about things.

He's been in this situation before earlier on in our relationship where he was a bit off for a week and then was fine and admitted that he just needed to think about things but I'm just really stressing and panicking because this time he's told me how he feels. I've told him I've had time to think about the way I've just been and that I feel bad and I didn't mean it and it's not going to happen again.

He sent me this text exactly one week ago and he wouldn't of said it if he didn't mean it so I know hes felt like this in the past few days and and the way I've been haven't helped.

What should I do? He means the world to me and I don't want to loose him. I'm

Going to give him some space for a few days but not be completely away from him.

I think we've just got used to not seeing eachother and then I just was acting like a bitch and it's made him feel like This