Three some with Husband and Ex boy Friend?

Virginia

Me and my Husband have been spending A lot of time with my ex boyfriend and his family . My husband and my ex use to be close buddy's back in the day, way before I got in the picture! The problem is that I still have some kind of feelings for him. we've all been trying to be friends and hangout, but you can feel the tension between us. we haven't hangout in year's! Then just out of know where my Husband gets the idea in his head to have a bloody three some! I couldn't believe what I was hearing . But some how I did it . My Ex felt uncomfortable ,just as much as I did. after it was all over I felt wrong, I couldn't wait to get away and run to the shower! I felt so very dirty and ashamed. my marriage has been Rocky for awhile now and I haven't been happy! So I did this Crazy thing ,with my husband's permission. He said you've been wanting him and that it is his birthday! that this is only a one time thing. like that would make me feel any better. I need some advice, do you guys think it was wrong to do it? What would have you done in my shoes? " HELP "!!!😯😓