Excited!!

Cortnee • Single mother to 3 beautiful little princesses 💜AJC 8/10/18💜AMB 6/8/20💜GMRB 10/14/21💜

A few months ago I was really down and somewhat depressed because I had found out that my best friend was pregnant and she wasn't even really trying but wasn't preventing it either. I have came around since then and have reassured myself that my time will come, I just have to be patient and wait. I am honestly really excited to be an aunt to this little baby of hers. Tomorrow afternoon she will find out what she's having and I can't wait to find out if I'll have a niece or nephew. No matter what though, I will be the great auntie that spoils the hell out of the little one. I'm super happy for her and will be there to support her through everything. It's going to be really difficult for her since she still has to finish high school (she's a senior and going to be 19 in December) but I know she can do it. She has a great support system between her family, friends and her boyfriends family. She is due on February 18th and no matter what; rain or shine, day or night, snow storm or not; my ass will be going to the hospital and waiting in the waiting room for her to have her little one.