I hate my job

Sarah

I work at massage envy as a receptionist. I started working here in April, overall its a really laid back job other than them always being on our ass about selling memberships to people. My manager is always telling me a I need to try harder and all this other stupid shit but I don't like pushing ppl into things they've said no about like 5 times. Not only that but I'm the only one that she treats like a baby, she acts like I'm a idiot and don't know what I'm doing but I know exactly what I'm doing. Just the way she talks to me is so annoying and it makes me so mad because I'm 19 and treats me like I'm 9. I really don't know what to do. She hired a new girl a couple months after me and is already getting a promotion, I really think she just doesn't like me. I don't know what to do because I'm really unhappy with my job, although I love with ppl I work with they're my friends other than the manager and the assistant general manager I kinda want to quit, but I know if I quit I feel like my manager will be satisfied with herself cuz I feel like she's pushing me to quit. I don't wanna leave bc the ppl and clients I work with are great but shes awful. Also it's hard to find a good job with quality ppl so if I quit that's gonna be hard to do. I just really don't know what to do I've tried my hardest to show her I'm really good at my job but its like she just ignores it